- 100% soft cotton
- Mandarin collar
- Elegant soft satin double trimmings and handmade traditional buttons
- Short sleeves
- Long invisible zipper at the back for easy wearing
- Fully handcrafted in Malaysia
ONGLAI exclusively designed by Ayayu symbolic of prosperity and luck. Made of traditionally handblocked batik and tailored in Malaysia. A unique piece of Malaysians.
Malaysia handblocked batik.
100% cotton poplin: natural fiber, soft & breathable.
Handmade soft satin ribbon double-trims with Chinese buttons.
Long back hidden zip for easy wearing.
Suitable for warm/ hot climate indoor and outdoor.
Comes in 3 colors: Blue, Green, and Red. Also available in Men, Women, Boys & Girls sizes for family-matchings.
The color and prints may vary from one to the other as each piece of fabric are hand-printed and hand-painted.
Measurement chart in inches
The measurement applies to the clothing. A tolerance of +/- 3% to 5% is expected.
- Handwash / Gentle washing machine wash
- Do not bleach, soak and wring
- Do not dry under sun exposure