- Traditionally hand-blocked printing batik in Penang, Malaysia
- Light-weight, thin, breathable and super-soft fabric
- Classic collar
- Chic designed and high-quality plastic button
- No lining
- Material: High-quality 100% lawn cotton
Tanjung means cap in Malay language, a synonym by the locals for people who lives on the island of Penang. Traditionally hand-blocked by the Penang locals. The TANJUNG symbolizes the richness and diversities of cultures, heritage, and people of Penang island, with its' vibrant colors and design.
Short sleeves shirt made from high-quality lightweight, super-soft, thin and breathable 100% cotton. Great for hot climate outdoor use for its cotton features. Comes with high-quality designed buttons for chic and stylish looks.
The TANJUNG colors are uniquely handblocked using overlayered and discharged techniques to get significant varieties of colors of batik. Comes in 6 other colors: Gummy Red, Parple Purple, Puffy Pink, and Aqua Green (overlayered technique) and Lave Red, Lave Purple, Lave Pink, and Lave Green (discharged technique). Colors in photo with model is different than actual colors due to lighting setup. Refer to photos without model for actual colour.
Comes in Boys & Men sizes for father-son matchings.
Shoulder length x Chest circumference x Sleeves length x Length
1-2Y (6.5cm x 63cm x 10.5cm x 38.5cm)
2-3Y (7cm x 69cm x 10.5cm x 39.5cm)
4-5Y (8cm x 73cm x 13.5cm x 43cm)
6-7Y (9.5cm x 78cm x 14.5cm x 48.5cm)
8-9Y (10.5cm x 84cm x 15.5cm x 56cm)
10-11Y (12cm x 89cm x 16.5cm x 64.5cm)
- Normal machine wash or hand wash
- Wash separately in mild detergents
- Do not bleach
- Low tumble or hang dry
- Do not wring
- Do not dry under the sun
- Medium temperature ironing
- Fabric will not shrink or expand due to the batik making process that requires multiple washing & boiling processes.